September 19, 2007
Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies Biomedical Research
Water and Hydrotherapy
Attention: Human Resources Department
Position Title: Webmaster
Position Status: Exempt
Compensation: Hourly Rate
Employment Type: Full Time
Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies is seeking a talented webmaster to help architect, construct, and maintain the websites and applications. Under the direction of the Product Manager, this position will take a primary technical role in various projects for Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies including the construction of new websites, enhancing existing websites, and managing the website for daily and weekly updates. Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies offers an exciting and friendly work environment and is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic developer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in HTML, CSS, PHP, FTP, and will have at least some experience with Photoshop. Experience in content-based internet websites would be an advantage.
- Organize and maintain image and video content as instructed.
- Create promotional materials such as newsletters and full-page online ads.
- Run reports in our affiliate management software as instructed.
- Evaluate external technologies and assist in making recommendations as necessary.
- Implement the division's application architecture, development, and deployment strategies.
We need a webmaster with design and content experience working with e-commerce, web-based database applications and online community websites. This person will focus on content development and must also be able to assist server infrastructure and coordinate with the E-commerce and Marketing Team in developing and maintaining product websites
How to apply.
- Thorough understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS, MySql, and Java Script.
- Must have good understanding of content management systems
- Design experience with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Fireworks, Flash and Illustrator is a plus but not required.
- 3-5 Years Experience as a Webmaster/Web Developer
Submit resume to Human Resources Director, Bio-Logic Aqua Research, PO Box 400, Grants Pass, OR 97528 or fax resume to 541-474-2123 (Attention: Human Resources Director).